JOB ADVERTISEMENT – EXECUTIVE ASSITANT
Mavuno Church is a Christ Centered, Non-Denominational Bible believing Church with 20 campuses in 10 countries. Our mission is turning ordinary people into fearless influencers of society.
The church is looking for an experienced, reliable and task – oriented Executive Assistant for one of our campuses in Nairobi. The position holder should be highly professional, self-motivated, with the ability to manage complexities, immense workload in a fast-pace and multicultural ministry environment. The role reports to an Executive Pastor who also doubles up as Lead Pastor in one of our Campus in Nairobi.
Increase the Executive Pastor’s leadership capacity to enhance effectiveness by providing administrative, communication and management support.
- Manage all administrative duties and responsibilities in the Executive Pastor’s office.
- Maintain Executive pastor’s Ministry Calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, tele and video conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence that would support the Executive Pastor and the organization in advancing the mission.
- Prepare reports for the different functions that are under the Executive Pastor’s office, by collecting, analyzing information and giving recommendations.
- Managing communication and information externally and internally
- Represent the Executive Pastor by attending delegated meetings in his absence;
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with other staff members, church members and people outside of the organization.
- Attend planning meetings, taking minutes and follow through with the action points.
- Manage the office resources to ensure there is efficiency for the different teams. Maintain the supplies inventory and anticipate needed supplies.
- Ensure that the Campus and Executive functions are aligned to the operations policies and guidelines.
- Manage the requisition process for the different church needs and follow through with the Procurement office to confirm purchases are done and at the appropriate time.
- Manage Supplier relations on behalf of the campus.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain high levels of work ethic and confidentiality
- Perform any other duties that shall be assigned by the Executive Pastor or any persons in authority within the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business administration or any other relevant discipline
- Professional training in administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Solid experience in use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills, broth written and oral
- Keen eye for detail, Reporting Skills and Scheduling,
- Time Management and organizational skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Understanding of travel Logistics and supply management will be a great advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to email their applications and supportive documents to:
The Head of HR and Administration
- PO Box 27584-005067, Nairobi.
Your application should reach us not later than Thursday 25th July 2019.
We regret that in light of the anticipated numerous applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mavuno Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer a competitive package to the successful candidate.